Monday, May 4, 2009

The Spring Clean...

While JJ was deployed to Turkey, my mom and dad came up to my house on their way home from Arizona to Washington, and helped me with some much needed repairs on the house. JJ and I are so grateful to them for helping us with these not-so-small projects. Thanks Mil and Ed!!! We love you!

Dad shows particular skill with some ribbon - we had to have something to hold our insulation in the ceiling, and this was the best I could do. I don't think that he has ever fixed something with scrapbooking supplies before. :0)




The next project was laying pavers next to our car-port. I would love to say that I helped with this project, but other than shoveling some dirt, I didn't do much.


Taking a much needed break for a little lunch.



It is finally spring here in Salt Lake, so we dragged the lawn mower out of the shed, and while dad and I worked on pavers, mom mowed. Whew!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

You busy little bees....It sounds as though you needed that party to unwind a bit. You never told me what your dad said when he saw you there at the party....
By the way I love that you post so much in one day.... you really like to play catch up.

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates