Thursday, May 6, 2010

Preggers With Twins...

I have had many, many requests to post "belly pictures" and I honestly didn't realize that I would be rather shy about this! I have surprised myself with this sentiment. Nevertheless, I need to be better about keeping in touch, so here goes...

Tummy at just over 4 months






4 1/2 months; if you see a BIG difference, please remember that I have two urchins that I am toting around with me! LOL!





JJ's favorite...





My favorite...






This was taken just a couple of days ago. I am now just over 5 months, and REALLY showing! Not to mention, the camera angle is not terribly flattering!



1 comment:

Stacey said...

So proud of you for blogging!!!! I love the new background as well. OK The Fabric you picked out is absolutely the best. I do hope you get to paint a wall orange in your nursery. I love you sister!!! Great job with the belly pics as well!!!

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates