Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Packing...

Those of you that have moved recently know this feeling: UGH! You get to the point where you just sit and stare at what needs to be done and think "There is no way all this is going to go in boxes..." and somehow, yes, it will. I am taking a break today to write this blog post, and this is what I am looking at. I just keep telling myself that it will all be worth it in the end!
As you can see, my dogs are a huge help.


My kitchen? Oh, yes. There is the fridge... I almost lost it there for a minute.


3 comments:

Regina said...

It will definitely be worth it in the end! Trust me!!
If you need any help, you know how to reach me.
From my point of view, I would much rather have the kind of help your dogs give than what my bailey would give(I would spend more time chasing her down to get stuff from her than I would packing LOL).
Love you!

Stacey said...

Just think after it is all packed and it sits in boxes for a few months everythig old is new again
;0)and you get to have fun resurrecting it all and find a new home for it.

Jesse, Christa and Marshall said...

I think it's quite apparent that you definately have a favorite dog. One gets two beds while the other has to lay on the bare floor.

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates