Monday, December 29, 2008

A Christmas in Pictures...


I tried to be cleaver with my camera and had the setting on "Candlelight"... Of the four pictures I took of our tree, this one turned out the best; it is still fuzzy. :0(



Oh, happy Christmas morning!!! I was up early to get the food prepared; JJ got an early wake-up call by the puppies. He looks thrilled, huh?
Ginger-Mom and JJ fixing Christmas dinner.



Oh, and the puppies got gifts too! They each got a stocking filled with a large rawhide bone, wet dog food (what a treat!) and a Greenie for good oral health! Ha, ha!





2 comments:

Stacey said...

lol heeeheeeheee....
love the photo of JJ in bed with the antlers on and the puppies by his side. I am so glad you had a good christmas

Jesse, Christa and Marshall said...

Your puppies are huge! I guess its been a while since I've seen them. Glad you had a nice Christmas.

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates