Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Gina and Adam's Wedding...

Gina and Adam outside Uncle Steve's house in Comanche, Iowa.

Gina and I out by the pool the night before the rehersal dinner.

Right before the ceremony, we were waiting to sign the marriage certificate.


On August 16, JJ's sister, Gina, married her best friend, Adam Moore. JJ and I were both fortunate enough to be able to travel back to Comanche, Iowa, which is Adam's hometown, and the location of the wedding. I was excited to be asked to be Gina's matron of honor, and I have to say, the two of us had a blast hanging out together, enjoying each other's company, even through all of the wedding preparations. Things did get a little hectic - what wedding doesn't??? - but thanks to Adam's wonderful family and friends and all their hard work, the day went off without a hitch, and I now have a new brother-in-law. Wonderful day, wonderful party!

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates